Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Shoe Drawing


The purpose of the show drawing was to show how one object was in the distance and how one was closer to someone. I decided that I was going to draw my shoes on a table so I had to figure out how I wanted them to be set. I tried a bunch of different ways and liked having one flipped over and having the heels overlapping. While shading, I noticed that some parts of the shoes were so much darker than other spots, so I had to add different darkness and lightness, which made value in the picture. The table was made to look like it was going into the distance, so I had it run off the page making it look dimensional. From doing this drawing, I learned how to shade by putting different pressure on the pencil and by using different strokes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment